Handmade in Switzerland, each Duet Ring is thoughtfully engraved with its own unique number (starting at 001) making each ring completely unique to its wearer. Available in four different colours, which number will be yours?
With summer just a couple of weeks away, this is the best time to make some fresh choices. If you curate your jewellery collection now, you’ll have a full range of pre-selected pieces that can take you from late-night partying to poolside lounging time and time again.
As hair becomes lighter, skin gets darker and jewellery shines brighter, this is the season to go wilder with your style choices. Imagine pieces that move like, feel like and fully reflect the spirit of summer: wild, free and luxurious.
Here’s what we mean…
“Behind the Gems” is a long-running monthly series that takes you on an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of our signature collections.
It is time for another gemstone to take centre stage: amazonite. We’re taking a look at its most important characteristics and how they translate into the finished pieces.
Ever wondered what the “statement” part in statement jewellery actually means? Here is a short and quick guide to help you decide.
The rule of thumb is that, if the first thing people notice about you is your jewellery, then it most definitely is a statement piece. For example, a large and intricate necklace worn with bare shoulders creates a visual impact that’s instantly registered by those around you. Likewise, a bright red cocktail ring worn with a white power suit will prompt covert glances that you’ll pick up smilingly.
In short, statement is the opposite of subtle. It is colourful, large or decidedly intricate and it’s the most curated, tasteful and effortless way of staying in the spotlight.
Change the pendant on a dainty chain and it looks like you’re wearing a new necklace every time.
It simply makes sense to keep the supporting piece in place and switch up the decorative part again and again.
With this in mind, we created a series of interchangeable charms that can bring this remarkable versatility to your ears as well.
Here are the reasons why interchangeable earring charms work so well:
1) Maximum stylistic freedom. You can mix and match the pendants however you want, even wear them asymmetrically: a colourful one in one ear and a diamond in the other. Or really commit to the asymmetry and add a pendant on one side, while wearing just the loop on the other!
2) Comprehensive personal style. Given their small form factor and their convenient pricing, it is feasible to curate a varied personal collection that you can cycle through. Have some charms on daily or weekly rotation and keep others exclusively for special occasions.
3) Fully practical. With their small form factor, interchangeable charms maintain all the practicality of their closed loop supports, keeping them suitable for everyday wear. They won’t get in the way when you rush out to a business lunch and your hair won’t get tangled in them, even if you wear it down.
4) Discretion when you want it. Small earrings are worn not only for practicality, but also for discretion. With the added charms, you’ll still be able to slip under the radar when you want to keep a low profile and focus on what you’re doing. But the moment you engage in conversation with another person and access their full attention, your personal style will register clearly.
5) They’re fun. A big part of wearing jewellery is how special some pieces can become, how much significance they can carry. The more you love them, the more you'll wear them and the less time they’re cast away, collecting dust on your nightstand. With their playful dimension, putting on your interchangeable earring charms will doubtlessly become one of those fun and mindful moments before you start a new day.